11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
About the company
Welcome to the online scheduling site for the HCC DMS Program!
Use this site to reserve Open Scan Lab time.
DMS Student Sign-Up Rules:
Use the scheduling feature to sign up for an open scan lab slot. Enter your Models name when reserving a scan bay. Students may use scheduled open scan lab time to complete scanning assignments for didactic and/or clinical courses, and to practice skills.
1. A student may reserve UP TO 3 SCANNING SLOTS ON ANY OPEN SCAN LAB DAY. Students should plan to finish scanning within 15 minutes of the end time so they can perform ergonomic exercises, clean-up, restock, and download images.
2. A student MUST log in their
scanning using a Scan Log Binder. These binders are located in all the scan
bays. A student should log in using the binder located in the same bay that the
student uses for scanning. Binder entries must be initialed by the supervising
Open Scan Lab instructor. OSL time NOT logged with a Scan Log Binder
WILL BE VOIDED and will NOT BE COUNTED toward clinical OSL hours.
3. Students must log in their time spent in Open Scan Lab (scanning or as models), mentoring, volunteering, or studying in the lab. Time entries should be logged into the Trajecsys clinical tracking system as part of the mandatory on-campus required hours. These hours must be approved by the supervising Open Scan Lab instructor BEFORE you leave the lab. There will be no more approval once the instructor leaves the lab.
4. Models are not guaranteed. Students are
welcome to bring outside models in for non-diagnostic practice scanning. A
student may only scan an outside model AFTER the model reads and signs a waiver
form. These forms are located in the back of any Scan Log Binder and
must be returned to the binder.
5. Should a student notice an
incidental finding while they are scanning any model, they are to notify the
Open Scan Lab instructor immediately. The instructor will fill out an
Incidental Finding Report that the student, instructor, and model all sign. The
model will be given appropriate instructions, sample representative images if
available, and a copy of the signed report to take to their physician.
6. Students may only sign themselves up or remove themselves from allotted time slots. The only exception to this is if there are two students who will scan each other within the reserved time slot. In this case, one student may sign up or remove both partner names.
7. Students who sign up are reserving a scanning bay and are expected to use it. If a circumstance arises that prevents a student from using their allotted time slot, the student should notify the scan lab instructor and/or remove their name as quickly as possible from the sign up list so others may use the slot. You can CANCEL an appointment by using the link that will be sent to you in the appointment confirmation email.
8. Students may use the open scan lab only under the supervision of a DMS instructor and must abide by all DMS lab rules.
9. Open scan lab instructors will check the schedule for their lab by midnight the night before. If there are no students signed up for the lab, the open scan lab instructor may cancel the lab.
10. Failure to comply with any of above may result in disciplinary action.
Current Open Scan Lab Instructors and schedule:
Monday 2:30 pm- 5:30 pm Crystal Naugle, RVT
Monday 5:30 pm- 9:00 pm Hakima Al-Robaie, RDCS (AE)
Tuesday 2:00 pm-9:00 pm Nicole Chaney, RDCS (AE)
Wednesday 2:00 pm- 5:30 pm Nicole Chaney (RVT)
Wednesday 5:30 pm- 9:00 pm Babak Dibaei (RVT)
Thursday 8:30 am- 11:30 am Brittany Macer, RDCS (AE)
Thursday 2:00 pm- 5:00 pm Brittany Macer, RDCS (AE)
Thursday 5:00 pm- 9:00 pm Jabbar Siddiqui, RDMS(Ab,Ob/Gyn)
Friday 9:00 am- 5:00 pm Nicole Chaney, RDCS (AE)
Saturday 9:00 am- 1:00 pm Ariel Dean RDMS (ob/gyn, AB) or Yelena (Yola) Katsnelson, RDMS (Ab), RVT
Sunday 11:00 am- 3:00 pm Yelena(Yola) Katsnelson, RDMS (Ab), RVT
Instructions: Open Scan Lab Week begins every Monday.
Thursday, 6pm-midnight: Students may sign up for TWO scan or simulator slots for the following week.
Friday, 6pm-midnight: Students may sign up for TWO MORE scan or simulator slots.
Sunday after 6pm: Students may sign up for any ADDITIONAL remaining scan or simulator for that week.
Erina Selis, RDMS(Ab,Ob/Gyn), RVT
Nicole Chaney, RDCS(AE)
Abdul Jabbar Siddiqui, RDMS(Ab, Ob/Gyn)
Crystal Naugle, RVT
Brittany Macer, RDCS
Hakima Al-Robaie, RDCS
J. Ariel Dean, RDMS, (OB/GYN, ABD)
Babak Dibaei, RVT
Raminder (Mindy) Singh, RDMS(Ab,Ob/gyn)
Beth Hendler-Friedman, RVT
Sepideh Abdollahzadeh , RDMS (AB, OB/Gyn)
Chante Robertson, RVS, RCS
Bay 1 Open Scan Lab (Gen, Vasc, Cardiac)
Bay 2 Open Scan Lab (Gen, Vasc)
Bay 3 Open Scan Lab (Cardiac, Renal Doppler, Carotid)
Bay 4 Open Scan Lab (Gen, Vasc, Cardiac)
Bay 5 Open Scan Lab (General, Vascular)